Columbia Parks and Recreation Foundation Board looking to fill 7 spots | News
The City of Columbia is accepting applications to fill seven vacancies on the Columbia Parks and Recreation Foundation Board.
Columbia Parks and Recreation Foundation enhances the leisure service opportunities in the City of Columbia by improving the scope and quality of educational and human development programs. It encourages, recruits, receives, and administers gifts, devises, and donations by deed, will or otherwise, for the advancement of the City of Columbia Parks & Recreation Department.
The term of office is three years with the possibility of one reappointment for a total of six years of service.
All applicants must reside within the city limits.
Applications are due no later than March 28, 2012, 5 p.m.
Contact Connie Lucius at (803) 545-4268 or send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Death of child considered suspicious, under investigation
- Columbia Style Week To Be Held June 11th to 15th
- RCSD to host Skills on Wheels Basketball benefit
- South Carolina Drug Cards FREE Through SC African Chamber of Commerce
- Boil water advisory issued for Windsor Village, Waterford at Columbia and Parliament Lake